- I want to show other parents that they’re not the only ones making mistakes.
- I want to give my fellow mums and dads some hints and tips that’ll make their life easier.
- I want to provide a platform where parents can share their errors without fear of judgement or repercussion.
- I want to make classic nursery rhymes relevant for the 21st Century.
- I want to make parents laugh.
Got that? Good, now go and explore my latest posts before your kid wakes up/get back/demands your attention/follows you into the toilet (delete as applicable).
P.S. If you would like to send me your questions, share your anecdotes or discuss editorial or commercial opportunities please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Update: Feedspot has just named me as one of the Top 100 Father Blogs on the internet. Look, I’ve got a medal and everything.
Further update: Feedspot can’t get enough of me. I’m now in its Top 50 UK Parenting Blogs. What’s next? Top 10? Top five? Best website for parents in the history of the world ever? Stay tuned to find out.